1. Plastic packaging barrels are mostly used for the storage and transportation of various liquids. They have good characteristics for special dangerous goods, such as non-fragile, non-rusting, light weight, and not easy to deform, and have good oil resistance and strong corrosion resistance. It is suitable for packaging dangerous goods that require heat preservation, moisture resistance, pressure resistance, and corrosion resistance. It is mostly used to hold liquid and solid items in chemical raw materials, pesticides, lubricants, coatings, pharmaceutical intermediates, food, hardware electronics, electromechanical and other industries.
2. Long service life, long shelf life under normal filling, transportation and loading and unloading conditions.
3. 200L plastic drums can be used for hot filling, and the general temperature should not exceed 60℃.
4. When the product is easy to decompose and easy to produce gas, it can be equipped with a breathable cover to prevent the packaging from rising.
5. The production process is a semi-closed loop process, with less contact with the external environment, and the cleanliness of the barrel is easy to control.
Food packaging: packaging of sauces, oils, vinegar, condiments, milk, lactic acid, etc.
Beverage packaging: packaging of wine, sake, fruit wine, mixed wine, juice, mineral water, etc.
Chemical packaging: fine chemicals, liquid fertilizers, pesticides, treatment agents, cleaning agents, alcohol, various hazardous chemicals, and other packaging.
Medical packaging: packaging of medical reagents, disinfectant, developer, styling liquid, distilled water, etc.